Hope for Kids
WHAT IS IT?
- It’s discipleship in personal evangelism – designed for 3-6 graders
- It’s 12 fun, interactive lessons (approx. 1 hour) with skits, crafts, games and more
- It’s adaptable for Sunday School, Children’s Church, mid-week programs, etc.
- It’s easily taught by regular teachers
If you’re like many praying Christians, you and your church desire to make a significant LONG-TERM difference for God. You want to see more people become followers of Christ. You share Jesus’ compassion for the lost.
TODAY’S ANSWERS FOR TOMORROW’S LEADERS
Based on the successful Kids’ EE discipleship training ministry from Evangelism Explosion, Hope for Kids was developed through a joint effort with OneHope. Now, imagine every child in your children’s program – from this day forward:
- Clearly understanding the Gospel
- Confident of their salvation through a personal relationship with Jesus, and
- Convinced, equipped and energized to share their faith – for the rest of their lives!
HOPE FOR KIDS CREATES IMPACT
- What if all the kids in your ministry learned to share the Gospel?
- What if all those kids each reached 10 kids for Christ?
- What if hundreds and then millions of kids responded, and were discipled to share their faith?
- What if it this got started today in your community?
HOW TO GET STARTED
“The first step in enhancing your children’s ministry is training 1-3 of your children’s leaders how to use the Hope For Kids materials and begin teaching 3-6 graders empowering them with the Gospel message!”
- Register and attend a launch